Skip to main content

Eyes Front, Pencils Ready

Since I’ve been busy dealing with the first two weeks of the school year and haven’t posted in awhile, I thought I would re-emerge with a quick lesson on the fundamentals of logic.

Pay attention kids; there might be a quiz.

On Tuesday, in a speech to German university professors, The Pope quoted a manuscript written in 1391 by Byzantine emperor Manuel II Paleologus in which he says:

“Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”

The Muslim community is outraged that the Pope would quote something that was written 615 years ago that would dare to characterize followers of Islam as “barbaric” and “uncivilized” so they respond by:

1) Attacking one Anglican, two Greek Orthodox and two Catholic Churches in the West Bank and Gaza using gunfire, firebombs and lighter fluid.
2) Shooting a nun to death in Somalia.
3) Threatening the Vatican with a suicide attack.
4) Addressing the Pope as “you dog of Rome” while promising to “shake your thrones and break your crosses in your home,” by “sending you people who adore death as much as you adore life.”

Therefore, students, we can surmise the following:

Either there is no word for “Irony” or “Self-Fulfilling Prophesy” in Arabic, or

Not much has changed in 615 years.

In any case, the Muslim community’s reactions to a book written over half a millennium ago directly underscore how sadistic, ignorant, and vitriolic they are towards Western Civilization. Diversity? Tolerance? World Peace? Don’t count on it. If even one of these brainwashed troglodytes are left breathing to disseminate their bastardized, maniacal dogma, our planet will forever be left asphyxiating in a dark, fiery tarn of chaos and devastation.

Why is anyone bothering to tiptoe around these psychopaths? You draw a cartoon that places them in a unfavorable light, they protest and blow things up. A respected world leader reads a passage from an ancient text, they protest and blow things up. I bet that that if you hawked up some phlegm on to the ground and it bore a passing resemblance to Mohammed, some wild-eyed bearded yo-yo would declare a jihad on everyone with an upper-respiratory infection. Let's give it a rest already with the diplomacy, and bridge-building and the soft, placating speeches and launch some fucking Trident II's directly at the Kaaba Rock.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

Class dismissed. For homework, please define the words "Troglodyte," "Vitriolic," and "Tarn." And ask your parents to buy you a rifle. You're gonna need it.

Ah, it's good to be back...I bet you missed me...

Comments

Moni said…
"If even one of these brainwashed troglodytes are left breathing to disseminate their bastardized, maniacal dogma, our planet will forever be left asphyxiating in a dark, fiery tarn of chaos and devastation."

Ahhh, like acid poetry. Very nice. :)

Yes, I did miss you, but I would never tell YOU that. ;p
Valannin said…
No, no...telling me that you missed me would merely be feeding my ego.

We wouldn't want that.

:)
Anonymous said…
FUCKING OUTSTANDING, BETTER THAN EVER. KEEP IT UP.

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol - An Amazon Review

Even though I haven't been updating this blog in, oh, two years, I figured I'd sign in and add this review I did for Dan Brown's latest "epic" novel, The Lost Symbol. I've actually read every book by Mr. Brown, simply because I, as a writer, wanted to get a glimpse inside the mind of a man who managed to sell 80 million copies of a book which, quite frankly, wasn't very good. I'm talking about The Da Vinci Code, which, despite being the furthest thing from "literature," was somewhat entertaining. So I downloaded the rest of his catalog and read them over the course of a few days. When I finished, I raised my hands in absolute puzzlement, and exclaimed, "Eh?" Quite simply, Brown is probably the richest, least talented author working today for reasons I cannot fathom. He, much like writer Dean Koontz, director Michael Bay, and rock band Nickelback, has simply released the exact same work over and over again, changing only the ti

Spotlight on: Anonymous Abu Ali Al-Muhammad Ibn Al-Rahman

The intent of starting this series of alcohol-fueled diatribes was to initiate some intellectual discussion, and for the most part, I've received those in the form of one-line comments ("you suck" or "you're a nutjob") or emails suggesting that I perform a reverse bowel movement with my keyboard. However, the one-man-furor over a recent post (resuting in 15 or so anonymous comments) has prompted me to respond with this article, rather than keep expanding the comment thread. If you'd like to read the entire exchange, point your clicky thingy here . In any case, here's my response to Mr. Anonymous (if that is in fact his real name) concerning the "achievements" of the Muslim world in both a modern and historical context: "What I find most interesting, despite your obvious verbosity, and penchant for intelligent discourse, is that you keep refering to these ancient scientists as "Arabic". If we are to use your terms, then yes,

The Tenth Crusade

In case you've been living with your head under the pillows, the past week or so has seen what this humble writer is declaring to be the end of Western Civilization as we know it. Cartoons published five months ago depicting the "prophet" Mohammed wearing a bomb as a turban has incited bloody, destructive riots throughout the civilized world by some very uncivlilzed people. "Islam is peaceful," the protestors claim, "and if you don't believe us, we'll burn down your cities." I'm already having the T-shirts made... Anyone with a keyboard and internet access has already commented on the atrocities of the Muslim world, and I see no reason to beat a dead camel with my own pontifications. Suffice it to say that 175 million people practice the "religion" of Islam, and those 175 million are the direct cause of the slow collapse of the last vestiges of the complex European empire. As birth rates in Europe continue to level out and even f